Skip to main content

Year End Accounts & Corporation Tax

We understand how daunting it can be to complete end of year accounts without professional assistance, in fact, accounting for any limited company can be a headache. However, completing your accounts on time for both Companies House and HMRC is essential if you want to avoid late fees.

Every limited company must file a CT600 company tax return and annual accounts with HMRC, in addition to annual accounts which must be filed with Companies House. The documents which are required usually include a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, director’s report and explanatory notes, which provides an overview of the business's financial position.

As you can imagine preparing these documents can be hectic if your books are not in order, however working with our team of accountants will remove the stress and eliminate the potential for costly mistakes. Many businesses even find that we unearth new ways to save them money and reduce their tax liabilities.

Ahead of your reporting deadline, we will ask you for a list of documents, including bank statements, income records, invoice, receipts, and details of any assets which have been sold or purchased. This will provide the information we need to accurately prepare your accounts ahead of time and help us to calculate any potential savings. Instead of worrying about complex accounts with a looming deadline, you are free to focus on the growth of your business.

Add new comment

Restricted HTML

  • You can align images (data-align="center"), but also videos, blockquotes, and so on.
  • You can caption images (data-caption="Text"), but also videos, blockquotes, and so on.

Taxcare Accountancy was formed to provide Small & Medium Businesses with an affordable, proactive and professional accountancy services…